City Threads Rashguard Short & Long Sleeve Swimming Tees
Kids will enjoy this super-comfortable swimming rashguard whilst parents will love the high-quality fabric, SPF/UPF 50+ protection, and Made in the USA tag. The subtle but cool contrast stitching creates a stylish modern design.
What’s so special about these City Threads rashguards? Simple, they are QUALITY items made with the highest-quality materials, highest-quality stitching, secure, comfortable, and made in the USA. Accept as true with us, your child will LOVE them and we they’re going to ask to wear them time and again. There is not any substitute for giving your kids comfortable, secure, and good-quality clothes. It may even save you money because these items will last long and be worn a lot!
- SPF/UPF 50+ PROTECTION- the SPF/UPF 50+ protection means you don’t have to chase them around to put more sunblock every few hours
- COMFORTABLE – not only do they have a silky and smooth feel that kids love, but they also dry quickly
- DURABLE – no cheap materials in here! They are made to last because your kids will want to wear them time and again. These aren’t the typical see-through swiming tee, but rather high-quality comfortable rashguards
- SAFE – made with secure dyes and no harsh chemicals
- MADE IN THE USA – proudly keeping jobs local
MADE IN THE USA: quality you’ll Accept as true with and proudly keeping jobs local
Top of the range and SPF/UPF 50+ protection against UVA/UVB rays
SAFE: made with secure dyes and no harsh chemicals that may cause rashes and irritation. Perfect for sensitive skins.
COMFORTABLE: silky and smooth fabric that kids love
DURABLE: no cheap materials in here! These rashguards are made to last – colors stay vibrant for years and the fabric won’t stretch.
When your name has been associated with the kids of celebrities like Sandra Bullock, Ashlee Simpson Wentz, Christina Aguilera, Liev Schrieber, etc. the clothes are an easier sell. Add to the celebrity appeal the fact that the apparel is made in the united statesA., and you’ve got a goldmine!