The Evenflo Pivot Modular Commute System is the multipurpose Commute stroller you’ve been in search of. This exceptional multipurpose carriage, stroller, and car seat combo is a durable Commute stroller that includes the Sarema Infant Car Seat and Protected Zone Base. The Sarema Infant Car Seat features an anti-rebound bar that limits the amount of rebound movement experienced in a frontal affect. The modular frame can be configured with up to 6 modes of use. It is reversible, with a rear-facing height ranging from 17 to 32 inches, allowing baby to face in or out, Whilst the seat can easily convert to carriage, Commute system, and frame stroller modes.
This car seat with handle and multipurpose Commute seat has been rollover and side-affect tested, Whilst our integrated belt lock-off system provides peace of mind that the base has been securely and as it should be installed. The Evenflo Sarema Infant Car Seat has been designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels nearly two times the federal crash test standard. We’ve also tested this system to simulate a side-affect event and rollover event. Plus, it includes a stay-in-car base that allows for a quick and Protected infant car seat connection from stroller to car and vice-versa. Large tires make it easy to navigate over multiple surfaces.
The stroller has a maximum weight of 50 pounds, with height recommendations of up to 38 inches (96 centimeters). For nearly 100 years, Evenflo has been a trusted source of precision-manufactured, high-quality child-safety equipment engineered for real-life situations. Additionally, all Evenflo car seats and strollers include ParentLink customer-service perks like real-time chat and free live video installation enhance.
- DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash the seat pad One after the other in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- Periodically inspect and clean the restraint’s crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle backward and forward. Press the red button several times Whilst the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.
Flexible Infant Commute System: The Evenflo Pivot Modular Commute System is a Car Seat and Stroller Combo Featuring the Sarema Infant Car Seat and Protected Zone Base, Infused With Parent- and Child-Friendly Accessories.
Versatile & Lightweight: The Evenflo 3-Piece Stroller Set Features a Modular Frame With 6 Modes. the Reversible Mode Permits Your Baby to Face in or Out, Whilst the Seat Converts to Carriage, Frame Stroller, or Commute System Mode With Ease.
Easy Infant Car Seat Transfer: This Car Seat and Stroller Combo Has Been Designed With a Stay-In-Car Base That Allows for a Quick and Protected Infant Car Seat Connection From Stroller to Car and Vice-Versa.
Multiple Handy Features: The Evenflo Pivot Modular Commute System Also Includes an Oversized Storage Basket, a Protected-Zone Base, and a Blanket Boot. a Large Canopy and Removable Arm Bar Make Baby Transfer Easier and Reinforce Comfort. Machine Wash Removable Seat Pads One after the other in Cold Water–Delicate Cycle. No Chlorine Bleach
Trusted for Nearly 100 Years: Evenflo Has Been a Trusted Source of Quality-Built Child-Safety Systems for Almost 100 Years. the Real-Life Design That Goes Into Each of Our Products Has Been Engineered for Everyday Use.
Plastic and Metal Parts May Be Wiped Clean With Mild Soap and Water and Dried With a Soft Cloth. Do Not Use Abrasive Cleaners or Solvents.